Today in GreyPot lets make Super easy Bread Pizza Cups
Bread Slices - 5
Onion - 1/2 cup
Capsicum - 1/2 cup
Boiled Corn - 1/2 cup
Grated Cheese - 1 cup
Oregano - 1 tbsp
Chilly Flakes - 1 tbsp
1. Mix all vegetables with cheese.
2. Cut each bread slices into a round shape and roll it to make it flat.
3. Apply butter on one side, place it in a ramekin.
4. Apply sauce add filling and cheese.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 for 5 minutes, and bake it for 12 - 15 minutes.
6. For the non-baked pizza cup, place it in an appe pan.
pizza cup recipe
bread pizza cup recipe
vegetable pizza cup recipe
kids snack box recipe
5 years ago