Today lets learn to make some super tasty Khandvi, Patuli, Dahivadi or Suralichi Vadi, is a savory snack in Maharashtrian cuisine as well as in Gujarati cuisine of India.
Gram flour - 1/2 cup
Water - 1 cup
Curd - 1/2 cup
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Ginger Green chilly Paste - 1 tbsp
1. Mix everything together.
2. Strain it and make a smooth batter and cook.
3. Cook till it becomes thick and dripping consistency.
4. Spread it on to a greased plate.
5. After 10 minutes cut and roll it.
6. Pour a tadka using mustard seeds, red chilly and curry leaves.
dahivadi or suralichi vadi
is a savory snack in maharashtrian cuisine as well as in gujarati cuisine of india
4 years ago