Today in GreyPot let us see how to make this Yummy Chocolate Croissants at home. A flaky homemade croissants recipe with chocolate inside, make this easy and tasty chocolate croissant recipe at home by following this video.
Flour - 2 1/2 cup
Butter - 80 gms
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Yeast - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
1. Mix flour, yeast, sugar, salt and milk and make a soft dough.
2. Knead well and allow to double up.
3. Make 12 small balls and roll it out.
4. On each layer apply butter and stack it on top.
5. Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Roll it out together cut it into minor sectors and roll into the shape of croissants.
7. Bake it in 200-degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.
easy puff pastry dough
less butter puff pastry recipe
easy croissant recipe
chocolate croissant at home
make chocolate croissant
flaky homemade croissant recipe
croissant recipe tips
how to make croissants
2 years ago