Today in GreyPot lets see how to make Crispy Caramel Cookies.
Almond Flour - 1/2 cup
Butter - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Honey - 3 tbsp
Flour - 1/4 cup
1. Add almond flour, sugar, butter, honey and salt in a pan and boil it for 1 minute.
2. Lastly, add in flour and vanilla essence and mix it.
3. Place 1 tbsp of this batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake it in a 180-degree preheated oven for 8 minutes.
5. Allow it to cool down completely before serving.
lace design cookies
crispy lacy cookies
almound flour cookies
10 minute baking recipes
5 years ago