Today in Grey Pot lets learn how to make Mini Chicken Samosa with Homemade Samosa Patties.
Ingredients for Samosa / Spring roll Sheets
All Purpose flour - 2 cups
Oil - 1 tbsp
Method to make Chicken Samosas
1. Add oil, salt, and water into the flour and make a hard dough.
2. Make small balls and roll it out.
3. I made 10 round sheets.
4. Place on sheet and apply some oil on top and sprinkle some flour and place the second sheet on top and repeat the process till you reach five sheets.
5. Now roll this set again into double its size.
6. Cook this for a couple of seconds in a medium heat pan.
7. Cool it down and slowly peel out each sheet.
8. Cut this into the desired size. Cover it and keep to prevent it from drying.
Ingredients for chicken filling
Chicken - 250 gms
Onion - 1
Ginger Garlic - 1 tbsp
Green chilly - 1
Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
1.Heat some oil in a pan, saute onion, garlic, and ginger.
2. Add Pepper powder, salt, green chilly, soy sauce and cooked chicken with some coriander leaves saute it and coll it down.
Method to make Samosas.
1. Apply the flour paste into the patties fold it add the filling and seal it.
2. Fry these in a medium heat oil.
chicken samosa with patties
bite size samosas
bite size snack recipes
samosa patty recipe
spring roll sheet recipes
5 years ago