|LEOPARD PRINT BREAD | No artificial Colour Animal Print Bread | Simple Soft Bread recipe|
|Today lets learn to make Animal Print Design inside a Bread. This leopard dotted bread is an interesting recipe to play around. This doesn't have any artificial colours.
All-Purpose Flour - 2 3/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Yeast - 1 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
Butter - 1 1/2 tbsp
Cocoa Powder - 2 3/4 tbsp
Dark Cocoa Powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Make the bread dough. Divide into half. Keep one part for proofing.
2. Add cocoa powder and mix the other half. Make into half again. Keep one half for proofing.
3. Mix dark cocoa powder with the other half and mix. Keep it for proofing.
4. Make the animal print design and do the final proofing.
5. Bake it in a 170-degree oven for 40 minutes.
6. Slice it to see the animal print design.