Today in Grey POt we gonna make Parda Mutton Biriyani.
Ingredients for Mutton Biriyani
Mutton - 1/2 Kg
Rice - 1 cup
Water - 2 cups
Garlic - 1 tbsp
Ginger - 1 tbsp
Whole Spices - cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, stone flower, bay leaf, Pepper
Turmeric Powder - 1 tbsp
Red Chilly Powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
Ingredients to make the Parda
Water - 1 cup
Yeast - 1 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Maida - 2 cups
1. Combine all the dough ingredients and make a dough and set aside to make it double.
2. To make biriyani, heat ghee in a pan and saute whole spices.
3. Add ginger and garlic saute until raw smell goes.
4. Add chopped onion and allspice powders and mix.
5. Add mutton and cover cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add water, rice and salt and cook it.
7. In to bowl spread, butter arrange peeled almond and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
8. Place the rolled out dough into the bowl, put the biriyani inside and cover it.
9. Bake it for 20 minutes in a 180-degree preheated oven.
10. Flip it on to a baking tray, apply some butter on top, again bake for 20 minutes.
11. Cut it and serve Hot.
eid special biriyani
mutton eid dish
mutton parda biriyani
ouzi rice recipe
bun rice recipe
dum mutton biriyani
5 years ago