Today in GreyPot lets see how to make bachelor chicken curry at home. A simple, delicious & easy to make chicken curry exactly the restaurant style. Making homemade bachelors chicken recipe is easier than you think. Watch this video until the end :)
► ► Ingredients:
Chicken - 1/2 kg
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
Red Chilly Powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp ( optional )
Ginger and Garlic - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1/2 cup
Oil - 5 tbsp
Cinnamon, Cardamom, and Cloves
Water - 1/2 cup
► ► Method:
1. Marinate chicken with yogurt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder.
2. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a pan add oil and spices.
4. Saute some onions with ginger and garlic.
5. Add marinated chicken and saute it for 10 minutes till the oil separates.
6. Add water and mix it.
7. Cover and cook it till the chicken is done.
8. Serve it hot.
If You Like This Video ► Please Subscribe Channel &
Don't Forget To Click Bell Icon For More Latest Videos.!
Click To Subscribe ► https://goo.gl/o1AiKf
Thanks for watching this video. give a thumbs up & share this video with friends..! :)
bachelors chicken curry
bachelor chicken curry recipe
bachelor style chicken curry
batchelors chicken curry
simple bachelor chicken curry
easy bachelor chicken recipes
simple bachelor cooking
bachelor kitchen recipes
4 years ago