Today in GreyPot lets see how to make Twisted Sun Bread at home.
All-Purpose Flour - 2 cups
Milk Powder - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Instant Yeast - 2 tsp
Oil - 5 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Warm Water - 1/4 cup
Spinach - 1/4 cup
Cheese - 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the dry ingredients, then add oil, milk and warm water to make a soft dough.
2. Rest it for 2 hours till its size doubles.
3. Cut out four equal parts and roll it.
4. Make spinach puree with blanched spinach and mix it with cheese.
5. Add the filling into the rolled out dough.
6. Cover it with another rolled out the dough.
7. Cut and twist in the shape of a sun.
8. Give an egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
9. Bake it at 180-degree preheated oven for 25 minutes.
sunflower bread recipe
cheese bread recipe
spinach bread recipe
twisted and pull apart bread recipe
new year party recipes
festival special recipes
4 years ago