Today in GreyPot lets learn how to make Animals with No Cooking Marzipan at home. A healthy & delicious Marzipan recipe with Homemade Almond Flour. Making No Cooking Marzipan Animals with Homemade Almond Flour is easier than you think.
Almonds - 11/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 1 tsp
1. Soak almond in hot water for 30 minutes
2. Peel it and dry it with a kitchen tissue.
3. Dry it in a 100 degree preheated oven for 1 hour.
4. Grind it to make almond flour.
5. Mix almond flour and sugar and grind it again to make it finer.
6. Add some water and mix it to make a soft dough.
7. Knead it till the oil starts to extract.
8. Marzipan is ready.
F A C E B O O K:
I N S T A G R A M:
T W I T T E R:
G O O G L E P L U S:
W E B S I T E:
If You Like This Video ► Please Subscribe Channel &
Don't Forget To Click Bell Icon For More Latest Videos.!
Click To Subscribe ► https://goo.gl/o1AiKf
Thanks for watching this video. give a thumbs up & share this video with friends..! :)
how to make marzipan
homemade marzipan recipe
marzipan recipe with almond flour
no cooking vegan marzipan
making animals with marzipan
marzipan animal making tricks
making marzipan at home
almond flour marzipan recipe
3 years ago