Today in Grey Pot lets see how to make Dulce de leche banoffee pie.
Condense milk - 1 can
Banana - 1
Lemon or Orange juice - 1/2 cup
Digestive biscuits - 20
Melted butter - 1/2 cup
1. Make Dulce de leche by boiling condensed milk can in water for 3 hours.
2. Powder the digestive biscuits mix some melted butter with it to form a crumbly texture.
3. Add it into a cake pan and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Slice a banana and mix it with orange juice.
6. Add the caramel mixture into the biscuit base.
7. Add a top layer with banana slices and refrigerate again for 1 hour.
8. Add some whipping cream on top and serve chill.
dulce de leche recipe
banana dessert recipe
irish dessert recipe
4 years ago