Almond Katli is a very rich and delicious Indian dessert with the goodness of almonds. This Badam Burfi can be considered as the most perfect sweet for festivals and celebrations. Lets learn how to make this at home.
Almonds - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Ghee, Cardamom powder, Saffron strands
1. Soak and peel off almond skin.
2. Grind the almonds into powder.
3. Heat sugar and water till it reaches one string consistency.
4. Add ghee, saffron, cardamom powder, and almond powder.
5. Cook till it is thick and separates from the pan.
6. Place it on a butter paper and knead it for some time.
7. Roll it and cut into desired shapes.
dessert with the goodness of almonds
almond katli recipes
simple badam burfi recipes
almond sweets recipes
4 years ago