Today in GreyPot lets learn how to make fool-proof macarons at home. A healthy & delicious macaron recipe with homemade almond flour. Making french macarons with homemade almond flour and chocolate ganache is easier than you think.
Egg Whites - 100 gms
Salt - a pinch
Powdered Sugar - 35 gms
Almond Flour - 100 gms
Powdered Sugar - 170 gms
Cocoa Powder - 15 gms
1. Beat the eggs whites with salt and sugar till it becomes stiff peaks.
2. Add sifted fine powder of sugar, almond flour and cocoa powder.
3. Mix it till it falls like a ribbon.
4. Pipe the batter in circles into a butter paper.
5. Tap it to get rid of the air bubbles and rest it for 30 minutes.
6. Bake it in a 140-degree preheated oven for 14 minutes.
7. Make a chocolate ganache with dark chocolate and warm cream.
8. Make the cookie sandwich with chocolate ganache.
full trick for perfect french macaron
how to bake perfect french macaron
how to bake the perfect macaron without any cracks
fool proof macaron recipe
chocolate macaron recipe
how to make perfect macarons
easy macaron recipe with almond flour
macarons with chocolate ganacha
4 years ago